/Search

/note
Hello, my dear reader.

this is how it works:
the posts shown are my post of the day.
to see previous days, go to recently or records.
i love getting feedback, so please tag me!
if not, i will be very unhappy...

thas it.

oh no! wait! please check this out too wwww.miliah.skyblog.com

ok, not thats done.
thanks for coming.

thats really it.


/Jukebox

/the mind
Miles / 14 / July 11, 1992 / Manila / EIS /

filipina / high school student / worth $1,447,870 / ultra sensitive / girl / obsessed with grades / quite vain / easily upset / loud / quiet / good girl / rarely bored / cant aim for shit / musically inclined / computer junkie / cant live without internet / has to look forward to something or else will feel unloved / likes getting attention / doesnt believe that no one cares what other people think / easily hungry / easily tempted / hates unoriginalty / hates unfriendly people / love.. is it there? /


[continue]

/snapshots


/currently

FEELING:

craving for: caramel sundae
listening to: Chris Dautry, Augustana, Open Air Stereo, Up Dharma Down
watching: One tree hill seaosn 4.19!
reading:Such a pretty girl
hoping for: A miracle -_-
thinking of: *sighs...*


last uPdAteD: fri.jun.01.07.

/wisdom

"Oily marks appear on walls where pleasure moments hung before. The takeover, the weeping insensitivity of this still life..."
- Imogen Heap

last uPdAteD: fri.jun.01.07.

/tag me



/photos

/recently


/records


/Zoo
//the bear
//the hippo
//the bunny
//the mouse
//the bat
//the butterfly

//home
//my photos
//my videos
//my myspace
//my friendster
//my other BLOG
//movies
//google

/stats

Online now:
Views:

/subscribe
Subscribe to my blog
Enter your Email


Preview

/last


Creative Commons License

Copyright © M!lE$y 2005-2006.
All Rights Reserved.



Friday, June 01, 2007
Lost in translation
 


[someone get me out of my mind, please.]

Sometimes I wish the world would take a moment to breathe.
Just pause for a few moments and take it all in, and breathe it out.

I know I'm caught in it, this whirlwind of hysteria and paranoia...
I know I'm in it, and just cant figure a way out of it.

No matter how much pulling and pushing and toggling i try to do, I seem to be stuck...
Stuck in this phase, stuck in this time, stuck in this mind...
Just stuck.

I don't know what to do, and I'm running out of smiles.

Labels: , , , ,