/Search

/note
Hello, my dear reader.

this is how it works:
the posts shown are my post of the day.
to see previous days, go to recently or records.
i love getting feedback, so please tag me!
if not, i will be very unhappy...

thas it.

oh no! wait! please check this out too wwww.miliah.skyblog.com

ok, not thats done.
thanks for coming.

thats really it.


/Jukebox

/the mind
Miles / 14 / July 11, 1992 / Manila / EIS /

filipina / high school student / worth $1,447,870 / ultra sensitive / girl / obsessed with grades / quite vain / easily upset / loud / quiet / good girl / rarely bored / cant aim for shit / musically inclined / computer junkie / cant live without internet / has to look forward to something or else will feel unloved / likes getting attention / doesnt believe that no one cares what other people think / easily hungry / easily tempted / hates unoriginalty / hates unfriendly people / love.. is it there? /


[continue]

/snapshots


/currently

FEELING:

craving for: caramel sundae
listening to: Chris Dautry, Augustana, Open Air Stereo, Up Dharma Down
watching: One tree hill seaosn 4.19!
reading:Such a pretty girl
hoping for: A miracle -_-
thinking of: *sighs...*


last uPdAteD: fri.jun.01.07.

/wisdom

"Oily marks appear on walls where pleasure moments hung before. The takeover, the weeping insensitivity of this still life..."
- Imogen Heap

last uPdAteD: fri.jun.01.07.

/tag me



/photos

/recently


/records


/Zoo
//the bear
//the hippo
//the bunny
//the mouse
//the bat
//the butterfly

//home
//my photos
//my videos
//my myspace
//my friendster
//my other BLOG
//movies
//google

/stats

Online now:
Views:

/subscribe
Subscribe to my blog
Enter your Email


Preview

/last


Creative Commons License

Copyright © M!lE$y 2005-2006.
All Rights Reserved.



Friday, April 06, 2007
Hello Blogger!
 

I have been away from quite some time huh?

It started when Blogger decided to go on beta, and I waited for them to openly allow everyone to have the option of doing so.

I refused to create another account simply because I liked my old template too much and so yeah...

I have been writing tooons of stuff in my skyblog though (some of it in french) and it's not like it made a huge difference.

Besides the option to customize everything, and put more than one picture in a pst, skyblog is a pretty neat place to blog, although they recently only allowed english blogs. Before, it was in french.

It has awesome features that make you create cool effects on your text, to compensate for the fact that you can only put either one video or picture per pst. NO HTML either. Dont know if its a good thing, or bad, you tell me. =)

ANYWAY, just to say, i might go back here, without abandoning my skyblog who grew on ,me.

CHEERS people.

Labels: , , , ,