/Search

/note
Hello, my dear reader.

this is how it works:
the posts shown are my post of the day.
to see previous days, go to recently or records.
i love getting feedback, so please tag me!
if not, i will be very unhappy...

thas it.

oh no! wait! please check this out too wwww.miliah.skyblog.com

ok, not thats done.
thanks for coming.

thats really it.


/Jukebox

/the mind
Miles / 14 / July 11, 1992 / Manila / EIS /

filipina / high school student / worth $1,447,870 / ultra sensitive / girl / obsessed with grades / quite vain / easily upset / loud / quiet / good girl / rarely bored / cant aim for shit / musically inclined / computer junkie / cant live without internet / has to look forward to something or else will feel unloved / likes getting attention / doesnt believe that no one cares what other people think / easily hungry / easily tempted / hates unoriginalty / hates unfriendly people / love.. is it there? /


[continue]

/snapshots


/currently

FEELING:

craving for: caramel sundae
listening to: Chris Dautry, Augustana, Open Air Stereo, Up Dharma Down
watching: One tree hill seaosn 4.19!
reading:Such a pretty girl
hoping for: A miracle -_-
thinking of: *sighs...*


last uPdAteD: fri.jun.01.07.

/wisdom

"Oily marks appear on walls where pleasure moments hung before. The takeover, the weeping insensitivity of this still life..."
- Imogen Heap

last uPdAteD: fri.jun.01.07.

/tag me



/photos

/recently


/records


/Zoo
//the bear
//the hippo
//the bunny
//the mouse
//the bat
//the butterfly

//home
//my photos
//my videos
//my myspace
//my friendster
//my other BLOG
//movies
//google

/stats

Online now:
Views:

/subscribe
Subscribe to my blog
Enter your Email


Preview

/last


Creative Commons License

Copyright © M!lE$y 2005-2006.
All Rights Reserved.



Saturday, June 02, 2007
Curtain call
 

It's been another year... Another sch00l year filled with b00ks, w0rk, music, laughter, drunken nights, happy days, stormy cl0udy weeks, h00k ups, break ups and d0wnfalls. Wishes and h0pes replaced by
questi0ns and c0uld've beens. Mem0ries left f0rever, to either t0 haunt 0r t0 cheer up...


As this one comes to an end, we're all left to wonder, has it really been worth it?
The drama, the trouble? The tears? The pain and stress?
Well... [It was.] And I'd like to think it still is...

We're all growing up... I've done my fair share of that this year.
Enough, for now. I can't go any further... not yet.
So many things changed, we changed, I changed.


I changed... I changed.


So many things happened. So many things are happening.
I need time to breathe. To think properly, clean up memories and organize thoughts.


After all, it isn't g00dbye, right?
It's 0nly g00dnight... Only g00dnight.

x0x0x0x0x0x0x0

Labels: , , , ,